V-Pur D 13-680 DP
Two-component polyurethane foam system suitable for the in-situ insulation of tanks and pipes.
CFC / HCFC / HFC free. Increased fire resistance (Euroclass E).
- Tank insulation
- Pipe insulation
- Excellent flow
- Increased fire resistance (Euroclass E)
- Excellent thermal insulating properties
- High mechanical resistance
- Resistance to high temperature
- Low Global Warming Potential (GWP)
Specimen were produced by means of high pressure machine. Final density is achieved by proper overpacking.
|Applied density||60||Kg/m3||DIN EN ISO 845|
|Closed cell content||93||%||ISO 4590|
|Thermal Conductivity λ (initial)||0,023||W/mK||ISOMET 2114|
|Flammability||Β2||Class||DIN 4102 part 1|
The components of V-Pur D-13-680 are supplied in separate packaging:
|Polyol : |