V-Pur S 97L
Two-component, fast curing Polyurethane Spray Foam System (SPF) suitable for in-situ thermal insulation.
The system has been certified according to EN 14315-1.
- External and internal insulation of residential or industrial buildings
- Flat roof insulation
- Pitched roof insulation
- Floor insulation
- Insulation of tanks, fridges, farming installations and storages
- Overspray insulation due to fast set system
- 100% adhesion on insulation surface
- Easily applied on vertical surfaces
- Perfectly suitable for curved or specially designed surfaces
- Fast installation
- No thermal bridges
- Tolerant to adverse weather conditions
- No joints
- Eliminates leakage
- High mechanical resistance
Before application the polyol should be stirred well for 10-15 minutes in its drums until homogenized. The two-component polyurethane system V-Pur S-97L has very short reaction times and can only be applied by usingappropriate high-pressure units.
|Mixing ratio||Parts by weight||100 : 110|
|Parts by volume||100:100|
|Bar / psi|
Bar / psi
|120 / 1500
120 / 1500
The components of V-Pur S-97L are supplied in separate packaging:
Product Category: Spray Systems
Application: Polyurethane Spray Foam Systems
VIOPOL is one of the most dynamic and fast growing companies in the development and production of polyurethane systems.